[bisq-network/proposals] @leo816 to assume Support Team Lead role (#230)
notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 16 12:32:35 UTC 2020
This proposal has now been up for nearly a week (and has been discussed for much longer than that). There have been only 👍's in response, and there have been no other contributors stepping forward as interested in the role. I will therefore close this as approved once the following tasks are complete:
- [ ] @cbeams to make @leo816 the maintainer of @bisq-network/support and related teams
- [ ] @cbeams to update and reassign the Support Team Lead role at https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/102 to @leo816.
- [ ] @cbeams to announce the change via keybase support subteam
- [ ] @cbeams to announce the change via keybase @bisq-network/support discussion
- [ ] @cbeams to inform compensation request maintainer (@MwithM) to assign support team compensation requests to @leo816 from here out
- [ ] @cbeams to add @leo816 to bisq.teamleads Keybase subteam
- [ ] @cbeams to add @leo816 to @bisq-network/teamleads GitHub team
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github