[bisq-network/proposals] Trading protocol change: release of funds in 2of2 multisig to be signed by seller in first place. (#224)

MwithM notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 18 20:08:37 UTC 2020

It did happen with altcoins only. I find logic that when I'm buying fiat the seller would preffer to prevent a chargeback delaying the BTC release, as long as he explains that in the trading chat.
Modifying the UI looks good ennough to me, if this keeps happening we should be able to detect if there's an incentive on voluntarily delaying the BTC release.

You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bisq.network/pipermail/bisq-github/attachments/20200618/c4f37b4d/attachment.html>

More information about the bisq-github mailing list