[bisq-network/bisq] Added graceful shutdown hook (#4047)
notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 11 12:53:51 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Graceful shutdown has only be done in case of an error or when
using the GUI. A regular eg. seednode shutdown is not covered
Now, a kill -TERM triggers a graceful shutdown procedure.
Tested on a Bisq app and seednode service launch by firing up and then `kill -TERM javaprocess`.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Added graceful shutdown hook
-- File Changes --
M core/src/main/java/bisq/core/app/BisqExecutable.java (11)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github