[bisq-network/bisq] Limit system ram to 4GB (#4048)
notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 11 13:55:37 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Might treat some symptoms of #3128, #3657, #3918, #3917, #3686, #3677
OpenJDK assumes total system RAM of 128GB. Setting it to 4GB manually
reduces the greediness of the JVM drastically.
Only after setting the MaxRAM to 1.5GB it finally went into a heap space error. 2GB work fine on my machine.
Proposed strategy: do a full release test with this, see how it goes.
This find is courtesy of @ghubstan https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/3918#issuecomment-594236960
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Limits system ram to 4GB
* Limit for bisq-desktop only
-- File Changes --
M build.gradle (6)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github