[bisq-network/proposals] Bonded role for becoming a mediator (#185)
notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 11 14:10:20 UTC 2020
> _This is a Bisq Network proposal. Please familiarize yourself with the [submission and review process](https://docs.bisq.network/proposals.html)._
I'd like to apply for becoming a mediator in the Bisq DAO
## Why me
* Long time Bisq user. I've onboarded many users to bisq, know common issues and have fixed many of them.
* Support and Bisq contributor for shorter but also long time. officially Support agent since Jan 2020
* GMT timezone - 24h SLA should be fairly easy to achieve IMHO
* Nym - very few people know my real identity, thus lower risk of becoming a target and compromising user's private information
* available on keybase - close to all the time
* I can provide mediation in multiple European languages
I believe that a rate of 20 BSQ per case is a fair number. It does account for the variability of cases: there can be cases that are easy to solve and others that require way more time and interaction with the parties to figure out the best solution. **20 BSQ** is a good balance between cost, value and service.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github