[bisq-network/bisq] Vote result is not showing when we keep bisq client minimized (#4051)
notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 12 10:10:09 UTC 2020
SUPPORT REQUESTS: This is for reporting bugs in the Bisq app.
If you have a support request, please join #support on Bisq's
Keybase team at https://keybase.io/team/Bisq
Vote result is not showing when we keep bisq client minimized, while doing block generation from vote reveal phase to next proposal phase.
<!-- brief description of the bug -->
<!-- commit id or version number -->
### Steps to reproduce
1. raise some compensation/reimbursement requests in alice
2. vote requests from alice and bob
3. generate blocks till vote reveal phase
4. after we see the vote reveal notification popup, keep one bisq client minimized. (alice or bob)
5. generate blocks till next proposal phase (keep one client in minimized state)
6. In next proposal phase, check the vote results. minimized client will not show vote results.
<!--if you can reliably reproduce the bug, list the steps here -->
### Expected behaviour
Even if week bisq client minimized, vote results should show
<!--description of the expected behavior -->
### Actual behaviour
when we keep bisq client minimized, vote results not showing.
<!-- explain what happened instead of the expected behaviour -->
![Screenshot from 2020-03-11 19-32-29](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/55691179/76510288-5ea55200-6477-11ea-8209-fa7ee00f719d.png)
<!--Screenshots if gui related, drag and drop to add to the issue -->
#### Device or machine
<!-- device/machine used, operating system -->
#### Additional info
Not sure if this is specific to regtest behavior of able to shift between phases quickly.
<!-- Additional information useful for debugging (e.g. logs) -->
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github