[bisq-network/bisq] Upgrade to slf4j 1.7.25 (#4087)
notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 21 22:13:25 UTC 2020
Aligns Bisq's slf4j version requirement with that of other dependencies.
This removes a duplicated dependency, and corrects the gradle-witness.gradle
slf4-api entry, which verified slf4-api v1.7.22, not the transitive dependency
loaded at runtime.
Partial fix for #4086
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Fixes #replaceWithIssueNr, fixes #replaceWithIssueNr
Your PR description here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Upgrade to slf4j 1.7.25
-- File Changes --
M build.gradle (2)
M gradle/witness/gradle-witness.gradle (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github