[bisq-network/growth] March 2020 - Recap (#189)
notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 31 15:23:58 UTC 2020
## Call Details
- **Date:** Thursday April 02 2020
- **Time:** 11:15am–12:15pm Pacific (PDT) / 8:15pm - 9:15pm Central European (CET)
- **Place:** NOT Zoom (details tbd)
Review March 2020, and go over upcoming growth initiatives.
- discuss trading activity in march
- most active month on the network, ever
- got help from btc volatility
- discuss outcome of initiatives: all videos, graphics, and other items are being built into [a new getting-started page](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq-website/issues/356) for easier, interactive on-boarding across use cases
- include os-specific guidance, asset-specific guidance (fiat v altcoin), and 2-minute low-downs on payment methods, trade limits, fees, etc. all in one place
- getting-started page [reliably gets >5,000 impressions every month](https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/29#issuecomment-599561200), so boosting this page's effectiveness is critical
- discuss upcoming priorities
- increase trade sizes: improve/overhaul payment methods
- increase trade sizes: encourage l-btc and monero trading
- blog/content: better connecting bisq to world
- use cases: tools to use before/after bisq, using bisq to live bank-free, using bisq securely over vnc, etc.
- trade stats: dashboard with % premiums, buys/sells, payment methods, etc to counter common myths of liquidity and encourage offer-making
More ideas welcome. Please give a thumbs-up if you expect to join.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github