[bisq-network/support] Decide on scope and style of use case articles (#352)
notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 31 15:46:35 UTC 2020
Hey @kemccall an SPV re-sync may be necessary for the following:
1. Wallet balance displaying incorrect amount
2. Corrupted SPV file
3. Transaction to or from Bisq not appearing
4. Any sort of invalid Tx - an SPV re-sync helps clean them up.
This is a partial list but in reality it seems to be mainly used for wallet balance display issues/ incorrect information displaying. So perhaps any of the following:
1. Bisq displaying incorrect information.
2. Bisq first step to problem resolution
Honestly, i think the title we have now is okay, as you said, if adding some of the most common issues onto the page helps with google searches then the title shouldn't matter too much. We also suggest that people try a re-sync as a first step to most problems.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github