[bisq-network/bisq] Implement wallet protection rpc methods (#4198)
notifications at github.com
Wed May 13 05:32:54 UTC 2020
> There is also a `getbalance` error handling bug that needs fixing: `Error: null` is printed to the :cli console when the daemon is losing peers (`SOCKET_TIMEOUT`).
Two solutions come to mind. When exposing this API, Bisq could:
1. require a local bitcoin node
* can be on localhost, or any IP/hostname; only requirement is that `peerbloomfilters=1`
2. use the default bitcoin nodes, but not use Tor when connecting to them
* via Bisq UI: Settings > Network info > uncheck "Use Tor for Bitcoin network"
* via Bisq command line args: `--useTorForBtc=false` (looks promising, but never tried / used it)
In both those cases, BitcoinJ would entirely bypass Tor to do basic wallet operations (calculate balance, etc).
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github