[bisq-network/bisq] Track p2p data store files using Git LFS (#4114)
notifications at github.com
Mon May 18 18:07:15 UTC 2020
ad zipping stuff: please don't rush things. I am in the process of restructuring the data distribution mechanisms and this should already give us a smaller data footprint.
Ideas I am currently thinking about are
- removing the data stores from the installer packages completely and even from the main repository
- instead offer an external URL where these stores can be fetched if needed
- a separate Git repository probably with only binaries
- zipping them there would be a lot easier
- needs some cryptographic means of making sure the stores are sound of course
- and I am not quite sure if that is an entirely good plan at all
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github