[bisq-network/bisq] Avoid creating more than one refund payout (#5649)
notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 2 10:18:54 CEST 2021
Double clicking the close ticketbutton creates two payout transactions.
This fix makes sure only one payout transaction is created for the
Restarting the client allows for creating another refund transaction
for the dispute if needed.
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Refund agent reported a case of a refund being done twice. This PR makes sure that two transactions are not created for the same refund during one session. It's still possible to restart the client to make another refund for an already closed ticket if needed.
I managed to reproduce at least one case of double refund transactions by double clicking the close ticket button, there might be other ways to trigger the refund payout twice, but with this fix it will only create one refund transaction no matter which way the payout was triggered.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Avoid creating more than one refund payout
-- File Changes --
M core/src/main/java/bisq/core/support/dispute/Dispute.java (2)
M core/src/main/resources/i18n/displayStrings.properties (3)
M desktop/src/main/java/bisq/desktop/main/overlays/windows/DisputeSummaryWindow.java (13)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github