[bisq-network/support] Bisq Support Calls (#916)
notifications at github.com
Thu Aug 26 01:45:40 CEST 2021
## Support call 2021-08-25
1. [SUGGESTION] Give traders the ability to make mediator proposals themselves.
2. Support agents:
1. Do we need more members?
Not right now. Cases are lower or similar than last cycle
2. Better communication and response to users through keybase and the rest of platforms
3. for mediators:
1. For all support calls have an update of all cases that are still open. And what bugs need to be solved.
2. Read conza's suggestions: https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/discussions/5271#discussioncomment-1217952
5. Recent discussions about compensation from a previous support agent.
6. Refund Agent mentioned the double payment issue he faced this cycle.
**- Topics for next call:**
1. Implementing Tether
2. Mobile app ( can we add on to the one we currently have so that you can move from step 1 to step 2?
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github