[bisq-network/bisq] Running the numbers on Bisq DAO revenues (#5171)
notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 6 21:02:32 CEST 2021
Thanks, @pazza83. I agree with what @chimp1984 wrote above. We got stuck trying to do something more ambitious. How about we simplify it to the bare bones and set the goal at publishing these basic revenue numbers once per cycle covering the latest complete calendar month?
1. total BTC trade volume denominated in BTC
1. total BTC fee revenues denominated in BTC
1. total BSQ fee revenue denominated in BTC and BSQ
1. the ratio of BTC fees to BSQ fees
1. total BTC + BSQ fee revenues denominated in BTC and expressed as a percentage of overall trade volume
So for June 2021, we might see a report something like this (I am not claiming these numbers are accurate, just an example):
1. total BTC trade volume denominated in BTC: 209.2 BTC (per https://bisq.network/volume)
1. total BTC fee revenues denominated in BTC: 0.260 BTC
1. total BSQ fee revenue denominated in BTC: 0.389 BTC and BSQ: ?
1. the ratio of BTC fees to BSQ fees: 40% BTC, 60% BSQ
1. total value of BTC + BSQ fee revenues
- denominated in BTC: 0.649 BTC
- expressed as a percentage of overall trade volume: 0.31%
@pazza83, what would you need to be able to produce a report like that every month?
@chimp1984, anything you'd want to see differently?
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github