[bisq-network/roles] Mediator (#83)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 23 10:32:34 CEST 2021
# Cycle 26 Report
l'll break down the distribution of the mediation cases I've handled in Cycle 26, the main _BUGS_ are:
- **Java Heap Error**
It prevented me from accessing my tickets or responding for a short period of time.
- **Messages not arriving to peer**
Still not completely solved and we will continue to work and solve this
- **Funds showing as locked when the trade fails**: SPV resync doesn't always fix this, when this happens the easiest is to delete the ClosedTrades and FailedTrades files in the db folder.**:
- **BTC seller being unable to confirm that they received the payment or stuck in stage 2.**:
This is the most common issue, it happens because either the seller can't confirm as the button is greyed out withing the payment period or because the trade appears to be stuck in stage 2, even though the buyer clicked on "payment started". We will keep providing logs to try and get this solved.
The following issues sometimes happen but every cycle the occur less:
- **The Taker fee and Deposit transactions weren't properly broadcast.**
- **The Deposit and Payout transactions weren't properly constructed.**
- **Trader's Bisq client showed the trade as failed despite the opposite being true.**
the "seller not responding" Category also includes trades that are settled past the payment period and where the seller can't confirm because the button is greyed out as it should be.
The following table is not updated because the report button isn't working on my mediation side.
I had a total of 42 mediation cases. The number is considerably less because of the incorporation of Pazza as mediator this cycle.
| Reason | Cycle 26 |
|----------------------- |---------- |
| LATE_PAYMENTS | 13 |
| BANK_PROBLEMS | 4 |
| TX BUGGED | 8 |
| PAYMENT RECEIVED BUTTON | 17 |
| SELLER NOT RESPONDING | 9 |
| BUYER NOT RESPONDING | 4 |
| TRADE ALREADY SETTLED | 19 |
| WRONG SENDER ACCOUNT | 2 |
| FUNDS STUCK IN THE MULTISIG | 5 |
| Total Result | 81 |
(the table above is not updated)
Total Cases closed in Cycle 26: 38
Still open: 4
Total cases in cycle 26: 42
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github