[bisq-network/projects] Prototype for offer book and create offer UX for Bisq 2.0 (Misq) (#57)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 3 17:36:06 CEST 2021
Here a link to the new prototype:
It combines functionality for beginning users as well as advanced users in 1 interface.
- Limited options and simple labels for new users
- More filter options for advanced users (open filter bar via "more filters)
- "Info icons" so users can learn unknown functions (ex filterbar > protocols > click info icon)
- Primary info is shown in table form
- Secundary info shown when row is clicked open (chat, all protocols ...)
Loosely based on the dark mode prototype I've found here. Please do not focus on the visual side too much, the prototype is mainly a conversation starter and a check on interactions / copy...
Warning: the prototype is based on the wonderfull info I got from @eyalron33 and my UX experience only. It would be a very good idea to usertest it at a certain point to verify our work with real users.
Looking forward for the feedback.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github