[bisq-network/projects] Message board for multi-protocol project (working title Misq) (#51)
notifications at github.com
Sun Jun 6 16:24:30 CEST 2021
Weekly update 6.6.2021:
- Continued to work on UI. Added filter to offerbook. Also started with create offer screens (but not much developed still). A few iteration about the MVC structure. Here is a summary of the current approach: https://github.com/chimp1984/misq_prototype1/discussions/24
- Looked also into https://github.com/netopyr/reduxfx/ as alternative to MVC but did not get convinced of it.
- Started to use rx PublishSubjects (again) as observer pattern
- Started to add util classes from Bisq we will reuse.
- Started to work on a more concreted domain model design
- Moved the old prototype code base over to the bew branch of a repo forked from https://github.com/bisq-network/misq
- Get offer domain more complete as needed for create offer use case
- Get clear understanding of requirements of offer domain so we can continue to work on UX (currently on hold as not that clear yet what are exactly the requirements)
- Once create offer is conceptually clear I will move back to P2P network layer
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github