[bisq-network/projects] Message board for multi-protocol project (working title Misq) (#51)
notifications at github.com
Mon Jun 7 04:18:53 CEST 2021
Add-on to my update:
- I spilt up the finance module to account, contract, offer, protocol and additional support (dispute). I am not sure if that gets too fine grained but at I think it helps/enforces to development with clear dependencies in mind and keep the sub domains as isolated as the context permits.
- I also added module for identity, security (crypto and keystore), wallets and user
- Renamed jfx to desktop
- Renamed p2p to network which covers all network related services including http services
- Removed web module as that will be probably has its own repo
- Started with application startup code. Each domain should have only one facade to the api. Each have their local Options record which delivers the config data required for initialisation as well as dependencies to other domains.
- The option parser should provide the data prepared for those domain specific options.
- Each domain initializes when the api gets initialized. I think here we need a flexible approach for allowing to run async initialize tasks in parallel if possible and others in sequence. Have not started on that yet, atm its sync methods.
- Constructors of all domain classes must not do any expensive but only store the passed parameters. The initialize is the starting point. That way we can create all domain objects without requirement for lazy initialisation from a DI framework (I still try to avoid it - at least it helps design, even if we use a framework at the end).
Here are the modules in order of dependencies:
i2p and tor might be moved to their own repo once its more final. Just keep in the project as its more convenient for developing.
Here is my WIP branch: https://github.com/chimp1984/misq/tree/chimp_prototype
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github