[bisq-network/roles] Payment Method Maintainer (#38)
notifications at github.com
Sun Sep 19 23:21:16 CEST 2021
# Cycle 28 Report
I have not requested any compensation for this role for a few cycles so thought it would be good to update where things are with payment methods.
## New payment methods
For the proposed 23 new payment methods to be added currently:
1 has been added - [Capitual](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/pull/5501)
6 are in the process of being added - [SWIFT](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/pull/5672) and [5 Indian payment methods](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/pull/5696)
16 are yet to be started.
Many thanks to @BtcContributor who added Capitual and to @jmacxx who added SWIFT and the Indian payment methods.
@BtcContributor is no longer able to continue to work on payment methods.
It would be great is @jmacxx is available to continue to add more?
I am keen to complete these 16 payment methods before taking on new ones. There have been a few been suggested recently. But I am keen to work through the remaining roughly in the priorities proposed here: https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/discussions/5462
I am still to complete documentation for the 6 new payment methods. I will complete this in cycle 29.
The main barrier to adding new payment methods has been dev availability. Since @jmacxx has started working on them work has progressed quickly. Hopefully this can continue.
## Future tasks
These are some of the other things I am yet to action:
- Complete analysis of existing payment methods and can see some are under utilized. I would like to make sure this is not due to lack of understanding / marketing of the specific payment methods.
- Check changes and updates against the proposal I made to [Fix various 'account management' usability issues in the Bisq client to optimize for traders with multiple fiat and altcoin accounts ](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/4837)'
- [Agree what needs to be done with trade sizes for unsigned payment accounts](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/322)
- Complete wiki's for all existing payment methods
- Complete wiki's for all new payment methods
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github