[bisq-network/roles] Bisq Bitcoinj Fork Maintainer (#8)
notifications at github.com
Wed May 8 19:58:14 UTC 2019
- bisq’s bitcoinj 0.14.7 connection handling changes audit
- Audit: https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/issues/30
- Fixes: https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/pull/31
- Migrate to bitcoinj 0.15
- Use bisq's bitcoinj 0.15 in bisq
- Rebase bisq’s bitcoinj from bitcoinj 0.15.1
- All commits added by Oscar have a description linking to the commit on the 0.14.7 branch that originated it.
- Many commits were combined.
- Many commits were already included on upstream bitcoinj 0.15.1
- Broadcasting DAO proposal txs / bitcoinj "deprecated" confidence problem
- Report and investigate bug: https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2639
- Create Fix PR (need more analysis) https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/pull/32
- Create upstream issue: https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/issues/1769
- Tests to prove the problem: https://github.com/oscarguindzberg/bitcoinj/commits/tx-confidence-cache
- Upstream PR
- Wallet.findKeyFromPubKeyHash(): Fix ScriptType, use P2PKH.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github